GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF MIRAGE GRANITO CERAMICO S.P.A.’s TRADEMARKS, DISTINCTIVE SIGNS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1) The MIRAGE trademark and other distinctive signs used in relation to Mirage’s products and services are trademarks of Mirage Granito Ceramico Spa (“Mirage”) used, deposited or registered in Italy, the European Union and/or other countries (“the Trademarks” or “Mirage’s Trademarks”); Mirage has exclusive right with respect to all the Trademarks.
2) MIRAGE, INFINITY and all the names of products, including graphic symbols and logos, product graphics, drawings/models and intellectual property in general, in any form or mode of expression (by way of example and not in exhaustive terms: images, photos, drawings, films, figures, settings, structures, decorations, contents included in advertisements, banners and button advertisements etc.) present on this site or inside the advertising material made available by Mirage, are the intellectual property of Mirage (“Mirage’s Intellectual Property”).
3) In addition, every image, photograph – as well as the collections, also in catalogue form -, drawing or graphic representation belonging to Mirage or present on the Mirage website (“Mirage Images”) is protected by copyright.
4) By accessing this website/clicking on the download key/continuing on these pages, you accept the following General Conditions of use of Mirage’s Trademarks, Images and Intellectual Property without limitations or reservations.
5) Only dealers, distributors and customers authorised by Mirage can use Mirage’s Trademarks for the purpose of advertising, marketing and presenting Mirage’s products; said use of Mirage’s Trademarks is permitted only for the purpose of identifying Mirage’s products, it being understood that such use is made in the exclusive interest of Mirage and without prejudice to the prohibition of any modification of Mirage’s Trademarks, as expressly set out in art. 10).
6) Only dealers, distributors and customers authorised by Mirage can use Mirage’s Images, and only for advertising purposes and in association with Mirage’s products. Any modification, in particular, any alteration of the images by copying, photographic reproduction or variation with photo-mechanical or digital means, is prohibited. The only exception permitted is the reduction or enlarging of the Images, operations which do not, however, imply any attribution in creative and proprietary terms.
7) With the exception of the right of use under the terms and conditions expressly permitted by these General Conditions, use of Mirage’s Intellectual Property through any means (such as, by way of example and not in exhaustive terms: print, video, radio, internet, social media, instant messaging platforms or VoIP, etc.) is subject to Mirage’s express authorisation. Reproduction, publication, dissemination, modification, distribution (in any way) without Mirage’s specific written consent is prohibited, besides possibly constituting a breach of trademarks laws, copyright or other intellectual property right, or unfair competition.
8) Also in the event of express authorisation, Mirage’s Intellectual Property may never be used in relation to other products or services that are not Mirage’s, or in any way such as to create confusion for the clientele, or in any way that may damage or discredit Mirage.
9) It is not permitted to use Mirage’s Trademarks in your company name or to register web domains including Mirage’s Trademarks, or to use them on headed paper or other material in any case intended for the public. Specifically, it is not permitted to use Mirage’s Trademarks inside of – by way of example and not in exhaustive terms – business names, signs, commercial names, user names or page names of social networks, apps, promotional materials for sale or distribution etc. The deposit and registration of Mirage’s Trademarks or Intellectual property, whether in your own name or on behalf of third parties, are also prohibited.
10) Use of Mirage’s Trademarks that implies the affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of your products or services on the part of Mirage is not permitted; in addition, it is not permitted to alter or distort Mirage’s Trademarks or to combine them with other symbols, words, images or designs or to incorporate them in a slogan.
11) Any right granted by Mirage, by virtue of specific contracts, to use one or more of Mirage’s Trademarks shall immediately cease upon the expiry or termination, for whatever reason, of the contract entered into for the purpose with Mirage.
12) Excepting for the right of use according to the terms and conditions expressly permitted by these General Conditions, the reproduction of Mirage’s Images is subject to Mirage’s express authorisation.
13) Mirage’s Images intended for the press may only be used for editorial purposes. All reproductions, retransmissions, modifications or uses of Mirage’s Images for journalistic purposes must be accompanied by the following wording: Copyright © Mirage. All rights reserved.
14) The uploading of contents presented on the Mirage website or of Mirage’s Images, or the linking to contents present on the Mirage website or of Mirage’s Images are not permitted unless with Mirage’s express authorization, without prejudice to the provisions of article 6) above.
15) Every breach of the above General Conditions may be prosecuted also criminally, if the necessary conditions apply, before the competent national authorities of the territory in which the breach was committed, in accordance with international treaties and standards.